Article provided by: Phoenix Tax ConsultantsAre you searching for an affordable tax preparation service in Phoenixville, PA? We highly recommend Phoenix Tax Consultants, the agency many have come to know as The Tax Tacklers. The experts at The Tax Tacklers won’t just process your return- they’ll help you plan for your financial success.
Phoenix Tax Consultants promises to help all those who come to their office make sound financial decisions that are not only compatible with their personal goals, but also prove to be of great value. In this way, their professionals are able to assist each client with defining their goals, understanding their options, developing a tax plan and implementing strategies to ensure they are successful. They know that making great decisions now will lead to protection of their finances in the future.
The Tax Tacklers have become a trusted part of the community since their inception, with more than 1,500 clients in the local area, including retirees, newly-married couples, new homeowners, business owners and individuals who are looking for service that goes above and beyond what other local agencies have to offer. As a bonus, all clients receive planning to minimize their taxes.
If you’d like to experience what it feels like to leave your tax preparation office with peace of mind, Phoenixville, PA Tax Tacklers can provide that for you. While it’s true that almost anyone can complete your tax forms for you, it’s equally true not every agency offers a professional service at an affordable price. If you’ve ever brought your tax forms to a fly-by-night agency that had a local presence for 3 months but couldn’t be found when it really mattered, you can appreciate the benefits of working with an agency that is available year-round.
Make an appointment with The Tax Tacklers for exceptional tax preparation in Phoenixville, PA by calling 610-933-3507; then, before your scheduled visit, check out their online checklist of what to bring to your tax prep. The fastest way to have an accurate return filed is to make certain you have every bit of pertinent information on hand for your tax agency. Phoenix Tax Consultants’ ‘Tax Appointment Checklist” will help you plan for your visit so that you won’t forget:
- Personal data, like SS#s, prior returns and such
- Employment and income data, including W2s, K-1s, 1099-Rs, 1099-MISCs, W-2Gs and other forms
- Homeowner and renter information, including mortgage interest, sale of home, HUD statements, second mortgage interest, moving expenses, etc.
- Financial assets, including forms 1099-INT, 1099-OID, 1099-DIV and 1099-B
- Financial liabilities, including student loan interest paid, early withdrawals and auto loans and leases
- Personal property tax info
- Expenses, including childcare, charity, education, alimony, adoption, medical statements and tax prep fees
- Self-employment data, including K-1s on partnerships, receives for income and expenses and farm income data
- Deduction documents
- Casualty or theft loss
If you have questions for the experts in tax preparation in Phoenixville, PA, feel free to call their office at 610-933-3507 or click on the live chat button on Phoenix Tax Consultant’s website to ‘Ask Julie’ a question. Tax Preparation Phoenixville Pa