SERVICE OF PROCESS: includes 3-5 attempts or due diligence.
Upon proper completion of Service of Process, all proofs of services are filed at Chula Vista, El Cajon and San Diego courts for self represented individuals. After filing we will scan you stamped copies of the proofs for your records. Otherwise proofs of services will be emailed and/or mailed back for filing.
- Print fees for services are $.10 a page, after 50 pages.
- Court copy fees/postage for mailings may apply.
- Check advancement fees are 8% or $4.00 minimum.
Services of Process
Open Ended Amount Courier Services - Please Call for Pricing
Our Services Include
- Certified Mailing $25 BUY
- Add Open Ended Amount $ BUY
- Same Day Service Of Process $150 BUY
- Rush Service of Process (1st attempt by the next day) $100 BUY
- Small Claims Standard Service Of Process (1st attempt within 1-3 days) $85 BUY
- Civil/Family Law Standard Service Of Process (1st attempt within 1-3 days) $85 BUY
- Notice to Pay or Quit Eviction Notice Standard Service of Process (1st attempt within 1-3 days) $75 BUY
- Incarceration Service $150 BUY
- Service on a Specific Date and Time $100 BUY
- Set Up Service of Process (setting up the subject for service) $150 BUY
- Additional Defendant (Same Location) $30 BUY
- Additional Address for Service of Process $45 BUY
- Service of Process By Electronic Mail $35 BUY
- Service Of Process By USPS First-Class Mail $35 BUY
- Same Day Court Filing/Retrieval $150 BUY
- Standard Court Records Retrieval $100 BUY
- Standard Court Filing in Drop/Department Box $50 BUY
- Standard Civil Court Filing with Clerk $75 BUY
- Standard Family Law Court Filing with Clerk $100 BUY
- Standard Small Claims Filing $75 BUY
- Stake Out Service (2hr Min) (Add Hours Individually) $50 BUY
- Skip-Tracing (Per Individual) $50 BUY
- USPS Forwarding Address $100 BUY
- Notarization (Per Signature fee) $15 BUY
- Courier Services – Please Call For Pricing $ BUY